Thursday, October 16, 2014

Serengeti & Zanzibar feedback

Krisha S from Toronto shared the following feedback:

The entire trip was memorable and fun!  From the time I arrived at the Kilimanjaro Airport to the time I left Zanzibar to return home, I was treated with the utmost courtesy by your staff.  They catered to my every need, including stopping in markets to purchase a few items.  They were very accommodating and helpful.

It was my dream to visit the Serengeti & Zanzibar and these folks made my trip even more memorable.  Emmanuel, our guide is very knowledgeable, professional, friendly and fun!  It was a pleasure touring the Serengeti, Tarangire NP and Ngorongoro Crater with him, Agnes & Brian (the other couple on our tour of 3 people).  We had a lot of fun!

I also loved the accommodations during my trip.  All were unique, impressive, modern and included all amenities I required.  It was a thrill to overnight at  the Serena Lodges in the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.  Staff at every location were helpful and accommodating, no complaints at all!


Krishna travelled on our Tanzania Wildlife Highlights & Zanzibar Discovered tour.  Contact me for more information.

Related posts:

The Annual Wildebeest Migration

The Best time to go on your African Safari

Feedback from South Africa

Feedback from Galapagos

Feedback from Asia & New Zealand


Feedback from Africa

Customer Feedback winter 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment